Sunday, May 3, 2009

I've finished my final exam!!!!!!

fuh!!finally, my final exam is over. i've been struggle for 2 weeks for my final. it's really tough i guess, but i did it quite well for all subject, Alhamdulillah..,everything was fine..i don't want to expect so much... but of course my aim is to keep maintain my cgpa.if not....,''i'm dead''...
well..,i'll spend myself for a holiday @ Bali next week to release out my tension..,hehehe..,beriya kan?what ever la....but whatever it is..,i've booked my flight to Bali on 13th May till 16th May and i can't wait to spend my holiday there...yipppie!!!but before that, i want to sleep...so tired....i really really need rest as much as i can....adios!!zzzzzz....






1 comment:

  1. Take care of yourself there and do care about what you eat...jaga makan ...and juz to take precaution bwk ubat to any kind ....skrg influenza is al around...by the way Happy Anniverssary to you...watever hapen in between both of you is almost the same...with me...we share the same thing but in the different area...jaga diri n makan kt Bali k...i"ve been there couple of times...sea food kt sane nice...be gud k...as a secret admire...all i wan to say is...EITHER YOU'RE PART OF THE PROBLEM...OR YOU;RE PART OF THE SOLUTION OR YOU;RE PART OF THE LANDSCAPE...YOU;RE WHAT AS YOU ARE...BE AS YOURSELF...DECIDE WITH GERAK HATI YG DIBERI ALLAH...tiqa..al the best in your exam....hope to meet u again

    ReplyDelete