Wednesday, April 1, 2009

salam..

salam....

actually, i really didn't knew why I'm posting this. i'm moving out from my vox blog
(atiqah.vox.com ) to here..,well sometimes we do need some refreshment, right?so do i. I'm not that good in blogging, but i just want to share every single moment in my life to the world. hmm..,where do should i start?

so, for a start..,right now i'm a part-time student in Uitm. in other words, pjj student. and i'm soooooo busy preparing myself for my coming final which will be on the next few weeks. hoping that i can do my very best this time. wait..,it doesnt mean that i'm not doing well last sem..,i did..but i want 'more' this time..

well..,that's all for now..i'm clueless actually..,anyway as my sis KID said in her blog
(lemonnorange.blogpsot.com),thank you so much for taking time and trouble to read this humble bolg of mine..Perhaps it's empty to some, but it's the closest to real life's honesty that I can write....

Till we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment